Healthy Snacks:SUGAR-FREE CRANBERRY SAUCE

DELICIOUS Sugar-Free & Low-Carb Cranberry Sauce that is ready in 20 minutes! It’s also keto, vegan, paleo, low-calorie, and gluten-free.

I loooove me some cranberry sauce!As y’all have probably noticed, I’m kind of a sweet-o-holic.

So (naturally) I love cranberry sauce and slathering it all over everything at the Thanksgiving table.

​Everything is just better with a little bit of cranberry sauce, am I right?!

Anyway, this Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce is out of this world amazing.

So easy to make with only 4 ingredients.

You literally can’t mess this up. Don’t you love recipes like that?!

This post is the part of my series of lightened up Thanksgiving sides & desserts!
A few more recipes coming to y’all soon!


Cost per serving: $0.60
Calories per serving: 32
Equipment you’ll need: stockpot
Ingredients: makes 8 servings (1/4-cup per serving)
1 cup cranberries
​1 cup water
​1 cup Swerve sweetener, granulated (or other granulated sweetener of choice)
1/4 tsp salt
Method:
1. Combine all ingredients in stockpot, and bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
2. Reduce to a simmer, and cook until desired consistency is reached (mine took 20 minutes). Stir frequently to prevent sticking.

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346







    ReplyDelete